|Call Us||23 +|
|Note: Discount prices will calculate in cart at point of ordering|
- MAKE YOUR OWN SnapeZo MOVIE POSTER LIGHT BOX WITH YOUR OWN PREFERRED LED
- UNIQUE SnapeZo TRADEMARK SNAP DESIGN AND QUALITY, SEMI TRANSLUCENT BACKING, 6 YEAR WARRANTY ON METAL PARTS
- NO GLASS - TWO SnapeZo COVERS: UV PROTECTING ANTI-GLARE AND A CLEAR GLOSSY PVC COVER INCLUDED - NO GRAPHIC INCLUDED
- SnapeZo UNIQUE WHITE SEMI TRANSLUCENT BACKING; GIVES YOUR POSTERS 'POP' - DON'T ACCEPT DULL GREY SIGN BOARD
- NOT FOR HANGING - EASILY FIXED TO WALL WITH PROVIDED KIT PLUS MANY ALTERNATIVE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
- Visible Area: 26.3 x 39.3 inches, External Dimensions: 28.7 x 41.7 inches, Approximate Unit Weight: 10.05 LBS
This is offered to enthusiasts wishing to make their own LED lightbox at home using a SnapeZo frame. The frame is raised away from the wall with a unique SnapeZo profile. This is a concept frame and only of use to those with some handyman skills - you can create a 'halo effect' and also use very very narrow LED to fix to the wall prior to installing frame over the illumination. NOT a $300+ Lightbox but your own creation!
Q & AAsk a Question
How does it work to add leds to this frame ? Is it easy to do ? I’m very interested ! Also, do you ship to Canada ? I live in Jonquiere (Qc) and my postal code is G8A 2L3. I would be interested to buy 3 black frames for 27x40 posters ! Thanks you
It is easy for a person who was going to build their own LED frame and has that skill set, but it is not a kit. It is simply a frame with small "spacer at the back" so that LED can be stuck on a wall or back panel, but it would not be easy at all for someone without that DIY skill set.
We do ship to Canada.