|Call Us||67 +|
|Note: Discount prices will calculate in cart at point of ordering|
- GRAPHIC SIZE: 24x36 - COLOR: SILVER - BORDER WIDTH: 1.25 INCH - CORNER TYPE: MITERED
- PROFESSIONAL SNAP 24x36 FRAME FOR QUICK AND EASY CHANGE OF 24x36 POSTERS, PHOTOS, PRINTS
- UNIQUE SNAP DESIGN AND QUALITY, SUPER-WHITE BACKING, 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON METAL PARTS
- NO GLASS - UV PROTECTING ANTI-GLARE COVER INCLUDED - WHITE STYRENE BACKING
- EASILY FIXED TO WALL WITH PROVIDED KIT PLUS MANY ALTERNATIVE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
- Visible Area: 23.2 x 35.2 inches, External Dimensions: 25.7 x 37.7 inches, Approximate Unit Weight: 6.26 LBS
Give your treasured movie posters the protection they deserve! The same snap movie poster frame as specified by theaters worldwide. Also used in restaurants, community centers, schools, galleries or at home to showcase your favorite poster or artwork. This Solid Aluminum frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. It features a super white translucent backing that offers some water resistance and gives the movie posters 'pop'. Strong, yet lightweight and easy to use The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools and removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with all the necessary hardware & concealed mounting holes. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally. This is the industry standard- we supply the world's leading brands- Disney, NASA, Walgreens, ABC, etc.
Q & AAsk a Question
do you have any that are waterproof
We offer Weather-resistant frames that are much resistant to general moisture but still not 100% waterproof. We do recommend laminating your graphic.
I'm looking at purchasing these to reduce the waste involved in foam core mounting posters for events that use an easel to display the event poster / welcome sign. Are the construction of these frames suitable to be used in that way? Is the backing rigid and durable enough to have minimal support and stand on the easel?
Hi " yes and no" many people do use the frames in that way as they are light and easy to put on and off the easel.
But, they are not that attractive from the rear a sit it is not meant to be seen, and so you may consider have maintenance fix the frame to a piece of board which will improve aesthetics and rigidity
These are great frames at a great price. Customer service was excellent. The frames I ordered were out of stock after I ordered. They called to let me know and gave me a similar item in its place.