|Call Us||41 +|
|Note: Discount prices will calculate in cart at point of ordering|
- PROFESSIONAL SnapeZo ROUND-CORNERED FRAME FOR SAFETY IN HIGH-TRAFFIC AREAS AS SPECIFIED BY MAJOR RETAILERS AND RESTAURANTS
- UNIQUE SnapeZo TRADEMARK SNAP DESIGN AND QUALITY, SUPER-WHITE BACKING, 6 YEAR WARRANTY ON METAL PARTS
- NO GLASS - NON-GLARE SnapeZo COVER: UV PROTECTING ANTI-GLARE PVC COVER INCLUDED - NO GRAPHIC INCLUDED
- SnapeZo UNIQUE WHITE TRANSLUCENT BACKING; GIVES YOUR POSTERS 'POP' - DON'T ACCEPT DULL GREY SIGN BOARD
- NOT FOR HANGING - EASILY FIXED TO WALL WITH PROVIDED KIT PLUS MANY ALTERNATIVE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
- Visible Area: 19.2 x 29.2 inches, External Dimensions: 21.7 x 31.7 inches, Approximate Unit Weight: 5.47 LBS
Secure and protect your posters and displays with SnapeZo round-corner frames! The same round-corner poster frame as specified for high traffic areas by schools, hotels, colleges, movie theaters and retail stores worldwide. Also used in restaurants, community centers, schools, galleries or at home to showcase poster or artwork. This solid aluminum SnapeZo frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. It features a super white translucent backing offering some water resistance and gives the posters 'pop'. Strong, yet lightweight and easy to use. The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools or removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with the key and all the necessary mounting hardware. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally. SnapeZo is the industry standard- we supply the world's leading brands- Disney, NASA, Walgreens, ABC, etc. Buy with confidence from industry's best: SnapeZo
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this prouct
We recently purchased 9 SnapeZo Frames and the product is great. These are for use in our theater room to display old movie posters picked up at flea markets. Around 20% were received with minor damage that I fixed where some had the translucent backing popped a little bit out of the frame and was easily fixed with a small flat-blade screwdriver, and the others were scratched which a sharpie took care of. As I said, the product is great. BUT - it should be double boxed to protect it when being shipped. I can recommend this product, but I also recommend SnapeZo change their shipping methods to minimize damage to the product. I'd of given this frame a 5 Star rating if it wasn't for the shipping.