|Call Us||29 +|
|Note: Discount prices will calculate in cart at point of ordering|
- WIDE SnapeZo 24x36 FRAME FOR QUICK AND EASY CHANGE OF 24x36 POSTERS, PHOTOS, PRINTS AND PICTURES
- UNIQUE SnapeZo TRADEMARK SNAP DESIGN AND QUALITY, SUPER-WHITE BACKING, 6 YEAR WARRANTY ON METAL PARTS
- NO GLASS - TWO SnapeZo COVERS: UV PROTECTING ANTI-GLARE AND A CLEAR GLOSSY PVC COVER INCLUDED - NO GRAPHIC INCLUDED
- SnapeZo UNIQUE WHITE TRANSLUCENT BACKING; GIVES YOUR POSTERS 'POP' - DON'T ACCEPT DULL GREY SIGN BOARD
- NOT FOR HANGING - EASILY FIXED TO WALL WITH PROVIDED KIT PLUS MANY ALTERNATIVE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
- VISIBLE AREA: 22.1 x 34.1 inches, EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 25.6 x 37.6 inches, HIDDEN BORDER OF POSTER: 1.0 inches
Give your treasured movie posters the protection they deserve! The same SnapeZo movie poster frame as specified by theaters worldwide. Also used in restaurants, community centers, schools, galleries or at home to showcase your favorite poster or artwork. This Solid Aluminum frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. It features a super white transluscent backing that offers some water resistance and gives the movie posters 'pop'. Strong, yet lightweight and easy to use The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools and removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with all the necessary hardware & concealed mounting holes. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally. This is the industry standard- we supply the world's leading brands- Disney, NASA, Walgreens, ABC, etc. Buy with confidence from industry's best: SnapeZo.
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this prouct
It took a little bit of effort, but this 30x40 frame works great on the 2000 piece Ravensburger puzzles. Fits perfectly! I recommend gluing the puzzle firmly to a piece of thick wrapping paper so the entire puzzle can be inserted into the frame once the frame is mounted on the wall. It was actually much easier than I thought it would be. And it looks great!