|Call Us||38 +|
|Note: Discount prices will calculate in cart at point of ordering|
- GRAPHIC SIZE: 36x48 - COLOR: BLACK - BORDER WIDTH: 1.7 INCH - CORNER TYPE: MITERED
- WIDE SNAP 36x48 POSTER FRAME FOR QUICK AND EASY CHANGE OF 36x48 POSTERS, PHOTOS, PRINTS
- UNIQUE SNAP DESIGN AND QUALITY, SUPER-WHITE BACKING, 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON METAL PARTS
- NO GLASS - UV PROTECTING ANTI-GLARE COVER INCLUDED - WHITE STYRENE BACKING
- EASILY FIXED TO WALL WITH PROVIDED KIT PLUS MANY ALTERNATIVE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
- Visible Area: 34.1 x 46.1 inches, External Dimensions: 37.6 x 49.6 inches, Approximate Unit Weight: 13.05 LBS
Display and protect your posters using our sleek & unique design snap frames! A fast and easy solution to your sign and display requirements. Suitable for public areas such as restaurants, community centers and movie theater, or at home to showcase your favorite poster or artwork just like the professionals do. Made with durability in mind, this Solid Aluminum frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. It features a super white transluscent backing that offers some water resistance and gives the graphics 'pop'. Strong, yet lightweight and easy to use. The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools and removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with all the necessary hardware & concealed mounting holes. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally. This is the industry standard- we supply the world's leading brands- Disney, NASA, Walgreens, ABC, etc.
Q & AAsk a Question
Hello, What is the max thickness that this frame will hold? What we are looking to frame is 36" x 48" x 1/4". Thank you, Gerald Bell
Our readymade snap frames are able to accommodate artwork up to 1/8 thick. We do offer snap frames that can accommodate 3/16-1/4 " foam core https://snapframesdirect.com/products/black-snap-frame-poster-size-36x48-1-25-inch-profile-fits-1-4-thick-foamcore-poster
This was a little on the expensive side but worth it. We have valuable movie size posters that went very nicely into them. You actually screw the frame onto the wall. The necessary measurements are embedded. You hang it once and change your picture thousands of times with the snap open sides. Very happy.