|Call Us||89 +|
|Note: Discount prices will calculate in cart at point of ordering|
- PROFESSIONAL SnapeZo WEATHER-RESISTANT FRAME WITH RUBBER MEMBRANE AND QUICK AND EASY CHANGE OF POSTERS AND DISPLAYS
- UNIQUE SnapeZo TRADEMARK SNAP DESIGN AND QUALITY, SUPER-WHITE BACKING, 6 YEAR WARRANTY ON METAL PARTS
- NO GLASS - NON-GLARE SnapeZo COVER: UV PROTECTING ANTI-GLARE PVC COVER INCLUDED - NO GRAPHIC INCLUDED
- SnapeZo UNIQUE WHITE TRANSLUCENT BACKING; GIVES YOUR POSTERS 'POP' - DON'T ACCEPT DULL GREY SIGN BOARD
- NO STAND - EASILY FIXED TO WALL WITH PROVIDED KIT PLUS MANY ALTERNATIVE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
- VISIBLE AREA: 7.2 x 9.7 inches, EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 10.0 x 12.5 inches, HIDDEN BORDER OF POSTER: 0.6 inches
Secure and protect your posters and displays from the weather with SnapeZo weather-resistant frames! The same weather-resistant poster frame as specified for exposed areas by schools, hotels, colleges, movie theaters and retail stores worldwide. Also used in restaurants, community centers, schools, galleries or at home to showcase poster or artwork. This solid aluminum SnapeZo frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. It features a super white translucent backing offering some water resistance and gives the posters 'pop'. Strong, yet lightweight and easy to use. The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools or removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with the key and all the necessary mounting hardware. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally. SnapeZo is the industry standard- we supply the world's leading brands- Disney, NASA, Walgreens, ABC, etc. Buy with confidence from industry's best: SnapeZo
Q & AAsk a Question
Does this have the mounting holes in the back?
Yes, all SnapeZo frames have pre-drilled holes and mounting hardware.
You can also drill new holes wherever you may need them in the aluminum strip at rear of frame
So far, these weather resistant frames are working well. I like the ease of installation as well. I have only had them up for about a week, so I'm not sure how dry they will keep the enclosed paper, but for now....looks good.