|Call Us||86 +|
|Note: Discount prices will calculate in cart at point of ordering|
- GRAPHIC SIZE: 8.5x11 - COLOR: BLACK - BORDER WIDTH: 1.38 INCH - CORNER TYPE: MITERED
- PROFESSIONAL SNAP WEATHER-RESISTANT FRAME WITH RUBBER MEMBRANE AND QUICK AND EASY CHANGE OF POSTERS AND DISPLAYS
- UNIQUE SNAP DESIGN AND QUALITY, SUPER-WHITE BACKING, 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON METAL PARTS
- NO GLASS - UV PROTECTING ANTI-GLARE COVER INCLUDED - WHITE STYRENE BACKING
- EASILY FIXED TO WALL WITH PROVIDED KIT PLUS MANY ALTERNATIVE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
- Visible Area: 7.2 x 9.7 inches, External Dimensions: 10.0 x 12.5 inches, Approximate Unit Weight: 1.81 LBS
Secure and protect your posters and displays from the weather with snap weather-resistant frames! The same weather-resistant poster frame as specified for exposed areas by schools, hotels, colleges, movie theaters and retail stores worldwide. Also used in restaurants, community centers, schools, galleries or at home to showcase poster or artwork. This solid aluminum snap frame is made to the highest industry standards, the best quality available at the lowest price. It features a super white translucent backing offering some water resistance and gives the posters 'pop'. Strong, yet lightweight and easy to use. The front snaps open on spring hinges to change posters- no tools or removal from wall required. Flexible PVC lens offers non-glare and UV protection. Comes with the key and all the necessary mounting hardware. This frame can be hung both vertically and horizontally. snap is the industry standard- we supply the world's leading brands- Disney, NASA, Walgreens, ABC, etc.
Q & AAsk a Question
How thick can the printed material be that fits within the frame? Would these frames support styrene rather than paper inserts?
These are designed to hold paper, depending on the thickness of your screen the corners may not close properly. Our readymade snap frames are able to accommodate artwork up to 1/10 thick. However, we can do a special order to hold any thickness, if that helps.
Can these be attached to a sign stake?
These frames are designed to be screwed to the wall and have pre-drilled holes in the back of the frame. The backing of the frame is styrene. We have had customers create a system to display these frames out-of-doors on a stake and they are thrilled with the results.